SOK donates money and goods to the Trust, which is led by Bea Andersen, with the aim of supporting the medical projects.
Funds from donors and sponsors are devoted to the following activities:
- Purchase of special medicines and laboratory equipment
- Funding operations carried out in other hospitals
- Contributing to the expansion of the clinic
- Purchase of equipment for the clinic
- Sponsoring the study of medical staff
- Sponsoring children with a physical or mental handicap
- Purchase of equiment for the orthopedic workplace
- Sponsoring equipment for the handicapped
- Financial contribution to the mobile aids test center
For more information on the most important current projects see the tab "Projects".